Early in the morning of Tuesday, April 10, the furnace at Notre Dame Church was discovered to be seriously malfunctioning. While the problem was caught before a fire started, the furnace was badly damaged and smoke filled the church, chapel, and sacristy, coating everything with a black, greasy film. Repairs and clean-up will take a minimum of several weeks to complete. Because of this, Notre Dame Church has been temporarily closed, effective immediately. All Masses (Sunday, weekday, and funeral) and other services that would normally take place at Notre Dame will be held at St. Joseph’s Church, 306 W. Main St., until further notice. Many thanks to our parishioners for their patience and understanding.